- 12 volt Appliances for Camping
- 12 volt Batteries for Camping
- A Dual Battery System to Boost Your Camping Power
- Camper Trolley – Caravan Mover Review
- Campfire Party Poker
- Caravan Movers
- Grand Canyon Camping – Backcountry.
- Reversing a Caravan or Trailer
- Towing Tips
- Twin Shores Camping Area, Prince Edward Island
There are many different camping units these days ranging from the simple tent to extremely sophisticated RVs that can include slide out kitchens, bathrooms and lounges. Tents can be simple ‘pup’ tents or can include multiple compartments or ‘rooms’ suitable for sleeping several people.
If Australia is anything to go by, the most popular rig for outdoor camping with a bit of comfort remains the ubiquitous towed caravan. This is closely followed by the camper-trailer, especially if some off road travel and camping is anticipated.
For those who prefer to ‘rough it’ a little but want something a little more than a tent, here is a versatile alternative:
Filed under: Camping Rigs
Please note: All comments are read for approval before publishing. All spam is deleted permanently.
Comments are closed.